Trimming your body hair is known to be a part of maintaining your hygiene. It is one of the best measures to remove the unwanted hair from your body parts such as pubic area, underarms, chest, etc. Several men and women are still not aware of the fact that it has become so easy to eliminate the unnecessary hair in a short duration. Men generally think that it is some rocket science done by women. Hence, it is suggested that men seek some assistance regarding this issue from another person or some salon.
There are numerous ways to get your hair removed, and one of the best methods is trimming. It does not cause much pain and can be performed with less or no efforts. It is known to be the most preferred option among men. Women are more likely to prefer waxing and other means as compared to trimming due to the extended length of their hair.
Before purchasing a hair trimmer, you are advised to consider the following points:
- Hair length: For searching the best trimmer for your hair, it is required to first have the proper knowledge regarding the length of your hair, it does not matter which body area you want to get your hair trimmed. Several hair trimmers are available in different length blades that are suitable for the hairs depending on the length of hair. You can measure your hair with the help of a measuring scale.
- Hair texture: Different hair trimmers have a different kind of blades inserted in them; therefore, it is great to know the quality of your hair before buying a trimmer. Hair blades strength highly depends on the thickness of your hair. If your hairs are more soft and smooth, then it is preferred to choose a trimmer for you having light weighted and thin blades. It is suggested to purchase a trimmer of heavy edges when you have a thick and dense hair texture. You might need to repurchase the blades that are inserted in the trimmers.
- Notice the margin: The margin between the beginning of the hair follicles and your skin also matters. If the margin is supposed to be left with the hair as they are, then it is good to start trimming from a gap of few inches. It will lead to hair looking nice and well maintained. To skip the margin and then cutting down your hair is actually known as trimming. The process includes caution and tricks to be applied.
- Apply nourishment: It is always recommended to use a thickly coated moisturizer after shaving or trimming your body hair. It is necessary to be applied deeply in a certain way that it might not dry your skin. Dehydrated skin leads to excessive dryness that might cause itchiness and stretchable skin. It doubles up the possibility of having irritated skin; hence it is strongly advised to daily apply a thick moisturizer on your entire body even when not trimmed or shaved.
- Regardless of the trimming area: It does not matter whether you are trimming the hair of your eyebrows, armpits or pubic area, it is considered good if you trim with the best possible trimmer in the market according to your hair, and to find out the best trimmer for your body, it is recommended to make use of online as well as offline ratings plus reviews before buying one for you.
Most sensitive areas to be cautious about while trimming down your hair:
The most delicate areas of the human body re known to be the pubic area, the nose and ears. The nose needs utmost care while trimming has been performed as the risk of inserting the pair of scissors increases there. The same happens with the pubic area; this area needs proper attention and requires a tiny mirror as well, while the trimming is in progress. Being the most delicate area of the body, the risk of getting bruises and cuts is quite common; hence, it is advisable for the untrained people to operate the trimmer carefully.
The final lines:
The hair of your body should be maintained and trimmed at least once in two months. The length of the hair should not bother you in performing day to day activities. Women mostly prefer the option of waxing, and although it is messy, it decreases the possibility of occurrence of the body hair for a few months. It leads to less messiness every month. Along with it, waxing eliminates the growth of hair from the hair follicle as compared to the trimming. Trimming only performs shallow cutting down of the hair from over the upper layer of the skin. Beginners should ask for advice before starting the trimming procedures.