Come summers and all ladies wish to go hair free so that they can show off their skin in cool summer clothes. Laser hair removal is considered to be superior to most other methods of hair removal when compared on the basis of time involved and convenience. Are you also someone who is Thinking about laser hair removal in New Jersey? Buying a reliable and professional grade hair removal machine can be the way out for you if you wish.
Given the variety of options and choices regarding hair removal machines in the market, it can be somewhat difficult to decide which one you ought to go for. Different machines need to compared on the basis of their characteristics, pros and cons.
If you are someone who owns a salon and you are planning to invest in a laser hair removal machine, this might be especially useful for you. A laser hair removal machine might only cost a bit but the successive sessions that your patients will avail through that machine will rake in much more than that for you. If your salon receives a good footfall, you can easily expect to recover the costs of the machine in no time.
Shared below are some of the best laser hair removal machines that are mostly used in salons and preferred by laser professionals as well.
The best laser hair removal machines for your salon
- Philips Lumea Prestige – The model BRI949/00 is one of the best laser hair removal machines that you can get for home and salon use. It is suitable to treat light and dark skin tones, with a wide array of adjustable options and features that make it ergonomic to use.
This model has been featured by many specialists many times, owing to its product features. It is a portable device that can be used to remove hair from the limbs, face, upper lips and armpits as well. The model makes use of advanced IPL laser technology that fits well for use on someone with a dark skin tone, with dark hairs as well. Results from the machine show a significant hair reduction of up to 92%.
The machine is accompanied by multiple adaptors for different parts of the body, providing quick hair removal and better effects. However, it comes at a steep price that might be too much to afford for someone who wants to purchase it for domestic use.
- Project E beauty hair removal machine: This is a professional grade machine which is best for those who want to equip their salon with one such procedural equipment. The machine offers a broad wavelength and pulsed light technology and is also equipped with a unique cooling system, which helps in cooling down the skin during the process.
The machine helps in carrying out the removal procedure with the help of multiple modes and functions that can be modified as per requirement. The compact size of the machine and its affordable price make it a good choice for professionals. However, the machine runs for only 1 lakh shots during its lifespan, which merits making a decent calculation about the returns you will get from the machine.
- Skinact IPL machine for hair removal: The problem with the variety of products in the market today is that they aim to target multiple issues with one product. This means paying a higher price for some of these products, the benefits of which might come only from a single function.
Take for example laser hair removal machines, which claim not only to remove hair but also to treat various skin issues, which is not something that you may need in your machine. This is the strong feature of this machine here that has been designed with a sophisticated control system. It targets hair removal in a safe environment that protects the hair follicles from the harmful UV lights.
The machine consists of separate filters for the process and provides a seamless interface for operation.
- Vinmax E light OPT laser hair removal beauty machine: this is a professional grade machine that can be used on every body part for hair removal. The quality of this machine is so good that it can also be used for hair removal on the pubic area.
The impressive part of this machine is that it comes at a relatively cheaper price that makes it suitable for use by beauty salon owners and professionals as well.
The additional features of this machine include reduction of wrinkles and improvement of skin elasticity by using different wavelengths. The machine runs on a unique OPT technology which provides a technological edge to the machine as compared to those that run on the IPL technology.
Considering the cheap price of the machine in comparison to some of its alternatives, the suitability on a variety of skin tones and the quality of outcome, makes it largely favourable. However, it does not come without its share of cons, including a bulky and heavy built that makes it difficult to navigate around and an outcome that is limited to 30000 shots.
- Silk’n Sensepil Professional Grade hair removal machine: If you are looking for something that is professional, yet light and easy to operate, then this is the perfect choice for you.
The only associated con with the use of this machine is that it cannot be used on skin that is dark or hair that is light in pigment. Otherwise, it is a very professional and handy device that delivers quick and efficient results. It offers different energy level settings that allow the user to modify the treatment as per the requirement.
These are some of the best machines that you can use for hair removal using a laser machine. They have their own pros and cons, which merits assessing them for their viability for your unique requirement. It is highly recommended that you look for a FDA approval rating on the machine of your choice.